COASTAL DESERT: TURNING GREEN
HUG ENERGY uses wave energy to pump seawater to shore. Our industrial partners are able to desalinate the seawater using the pressure alone with no external energy source in a reverse osmosis system. The resulting fresh water is then put through drip irrigation systems able to irrigate 15-30 hectares of land. Green coastal deserts means more jobs and more food.
Now let’s explain the real reason for the HUG: HIGH POWER DENSITY
The formula for Kinetic Energy is KE= ½ x A x V 3 x (.35) efficiency (A = area swept); Velocity. The area of the throat of the HUG is 3.26 m2
Kinetic Energy = ½ x 3.26 m2 x (14.7 to 17.7 m/s)3 x .35 = 14.7 to 74.5 kW/turbine
Acceleration = a = g (acceleration of gravity) = 9.8 m/sec 2 for 11 to 16 m waves.
(Final Velocity)2 = 2 x a x s (2 x 9.8 m/sec x (11m to16 m)= 14.7 m/sec to 17.7m/sec
Distance (s) of Crest of HUG
Number of Systems
Number of Turbine
Final Velocity (m/s)
V2 = 2as: (11m to16 m)
Final Power (kW/ turbine) = ½ x 3.26 m2 x (d)3 x .35
(c x e)
Total Power Output of HUG
(b x f)
|3.5||4||6||14.7 (17.7)||564 to 745||3.38(4.47)||13(17)|
How can the HUG produce so much power: 13-17 MW?
The most critical factor is the velocity of the flow. It is the same energy of a 10 foot waterfall: the laminar flow increases the velocity of the flow inside the HUG, which accelerates at 9.8 m/sec and travels at a velocity up to 17.7 m/sec.
The HUG is the right path because it has the ability to capture over 80% of the wave energy at a low cost ($0.003/kWh)
- LOW COST: The HUG Wave Energy System has very low cost of construction: an artificial reef, a reservoir and the light-weight HUG The average HUG Power Plant produces 13 – 17 MW for a $15.5 million investment earning $8.2 million/year at $0.08/kWh for a ROI over 53%/year in a monopolistic market protected by patents.
- PROTECTED: The artificial reef used by the HUG, if properly built can withstand strong ocean waves, storms or typhoons because they are built below sea level. The HUG themselves are protected within the 16 foot high reservoir.
- MAINTENANCE: The maintenance of the HUG is easy: a crane is able to lift and replaces each of the six HUG
- LOCATION: Even in areas of insufficient wave strength, an artificial reef can change the potential in any given area, which requires electricity, especially on islands. The prevailing wind is the only variable. In contrast, the competition depends on high waves which are located far away from areas of demand. The HUG can be located in more places near urban growth that only have moderate wave action.
- SMALL BUDGET POTENTIAL: The HUG System can be built at various sizes according to the needs and the budget availability. This is not possible for other energy forms which require a minimum large size such as coal, nuclear, etc.
- ECO FRIENDLY: The HUG does not disrupt marine life. Any fish caught in the turbine will experience a twist but they will not be chopped up.
- SCALABLE: The thick high volume of the slab wave entering into the reservoir all along the length of the artificial reef will allow for many more 6 unit HUG Power Systems inside the reservoir each producing 13 to 17 MW. The only variables will be the length of the artificial reef and the size of the reservoir. Once full production is realized, the actual cost of a 6-unit HUG Power Systems will be reduced by 30%.
- VERY LOW OPERATING COST: A Wave Power Plant can cost around $6-10 million to be spent in building one Megawatt. The average HUG Power Plant produces 8 times the power for the same investment because of its high power density. The operating cost is negligible during its entire lifetime of 30 years: $0.003/kWh.
- CARBON TAX FUNDING: An offsetting green energy grant of $0.01/kWh can reduce the operating cost from $0.003/kWh COST to $0.007/kWh GRANT. The Return on Investment of 53% will be multiplied.
A HUG Artificial Reef can be built with light and environmentally inert HDPE large dimension pipes. It is laid upon an internal core made of rubble stones and an armor of special blocks.
An alternative embodiment of the artificial reef is to build a road-worthy seawall from the shore so that trucks can haul stone works more economically than by barge, which consist of a core, a filler layer and a heavy armor layer. A moored floating breakwater system is used during construction to protect against hostile waves.
To provide a similar deep water experience of slab waves, a deep trough is dug in front of the artificial reef, which can create a thicker and higher slab wave.
- The average HUG Power Plant produces 13 MW to 17 MW for a $15.5 million investment earning $8.2 million/year for a Return on Investment over 53%/year. The operating cost is $0.003/kWh.
- The HUG can be located in more places facing the prevailing winds that may have moderate wave action: a boon to all islands in the world.
- The HUGs themselves are protected by the artificial reef and the wall of the reservoir.
- The maintenance of the HUG is easy: a crane lifts and replaces each of the HUGs.
- The HUG System can be built at various sizes according to the budget availability.
- Any fish caught in the turbine will experience a twist and won’t be chopped up.
One of the bigger advantages of the HUG Wave Energy System has to do with eliminating the expensive converters, which are necessary in wind turbines that have to handle strong and weak winds. The electrical grid requires a steady 60 Hz AC current and the converter does this work. The HUG requires no such expense because the rotation of the helical turbine is steady and with it, so is the electrical generator, since the water level at the top of the HUG Funnel is always filled to the brim.
Remember that the HUG vortex creates four to five times the increase of velocity. The turbine’s power is proportional to the cube of its average velocity. Thus, a doubling of the average speed of the flow results in an eight-fold increase in its power. Hence this makes the drain arrangement of a HUG Funnel superior to any other similar system.
A SECOND USE
The HUG Wave Energy pressure can be put to a second use, too—to run a process called reverse osmosis, which removes salt from water. Osmosis happens when a solution of salt and a body of pure water are kept apart by a membrane permeable to water molecules, but not to the ions of which salt is composed. The resulting “osmotic” pressure on the water propels it into the brine through the membrane. Apply sufficient physical pressure to the brine, though, to overcome the osmotic pressure, and H2O will go the other way—which is a neat trick if you want to desalinate seawater.
Creating the necessary pressure requires a lot of energy. Reverse-osmosis desalination plants thus tend to guzzle diesel or electricity. But the HUG dispenses with all that. It delivers water at a high enough pressure for reverse osmosis to happen automatically. As a result, about a third of freshwater can come from desalination driven by wave power.
ISLAND ELECTRICAL POWER REVOLUTION
What this means is an Electrical Power Revolution for every island on earth — all of which have some moderate wave action. We introduce an artificial reef to dramatically increase the height of these modest waves: higher waves mean more power.
Look at the lowest average 4′ to 6’wave heights in Hawaii; an artificially created slab wave will double that height and the HUG Wave Energy can produce 13 MW to 17 MW for every 420′ of shoreline.
The cost over the 30 year lifetime is only $0.003/kWh and government subsidies for renewable energy sources provide $0.05/kWh in the first decade.
Compare this to the cost of electricity in Hawaii: $.34/kWh:
Wave energy costs
HYDROGEN ELECTROLYSIS PRODUCTION: for hydrogen operated automobiles becomes a reality if the cost of electrolysis is less than $0.05/kWh. This would be a boon for islands that must import expensive fuel. Remember the HUG Cost: $0.003/kWh. Islands will no longer need to import oil and gasoline for cars.
Stage 1 Agricultural Mechanization of Africa Stage 2 Today’s Tall Trees Nursery: Carbon Tax Fund Resource
Stage 3 Micro Finance and Landlord Cooperative for Irrigation
Stage 4 Irrigation in Remote Areas using moving water energy.
Stage 5 Electricity in Remote Areas created from moving water.
HUG HYDRO ELECTRICITY We have developed the Proprietary HUG, which can become the power of future technology — the vortex power of water, which increases the velocity of the flow in HUGs by four times.
INNOVATION COMES TO AFRICA We believe that innovation in water distribution, irrigation and damless hydro projects are the solution.
KATANGA ENERGY PROBLEM SOLVED The present electric turbine systems are working at 60% efficiency. Rehabilitating these plants will cost over US$840 million.
CONGO RIVER HYDRO & IRRIGATION POTENTIAL The World Energy Council says electricity is a bridge to sustainable development and a prerequisite and cornerstone for economic progress, social development, harnessing technological progress and environmental sustainability.
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
NEXT6 Our Living Water Investment Plan is where African entrepreneurs can share a customized business plan with us. The Investor receives a huge social benefit of helping to support small projects.
ATLANTIC AFRICA: HYDRO & IRRIGATION
AFRICA SOUTH EAST: HYDRO & IRRIGATION
AFRICA WEST: HYDRO & IRRIGATION
AFRICA EAST: HYDRO & ELECTRICITY
HELPING SOLVE THE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
New Trees are the only solution to soaking up Carbon Dioxide:
Our Mission: to help solve the problem of carbon dioxide build up in the world by growing and managing mature forests of foliage, fruit and nut trees that eventually are used in lumber — not firewood. The Carbon Tax Fund supports a Micro finance initiative to support women farmers and their families who will nurture these trees over their lifetime. The Net Present Value of each tree is $1.49 for 25 yrs.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.