YOUR LEGACY AND MICRO FINANCE:
Our mission is to build a legacy in the world of micro hydro electric and water resource management: by evolving innovative damless hydroelectric and water transfer technology. We create Today’s Tall Tree Nurseries to support Micro Finance for women farmers and their families using the Carbon Tax Fund, a new form of foreign aid. We export Mechanization for a more productive agriculture.
Your Legacy becomes a Living Memorial to your generosity:
Dear God, we thank You for Your unique gift of our planet earth.
Dear God, we ask for Your forgiveness for creating our environmental turmoil that increase poverty.
Dear God, may this Endowment create a new Climate of Change in this country.
Please say a small prayer for me,
“Planned giving, very simply, is gift planning. It is the process of designing charitable gifts so that the donor realizes philanthropic objectives while maximizing tax and other financial benefit
Planned giving means that you may make an immediate and/or a deferred gift.
- You may reduce your taxes now and/or upon your death without taking away from your financial security or the legacy you plan for your heirs.
Why Plan Your Giving
Incentives take the form of a tax credit in the case of individuals, and a reduction in taxable income in the case of corporations.
Key Tax Provisions
- Individuals receive a tax credit for charitable donations approaching 50%.
- Donations may be claimed up to 75% of income while living or 100% in the year of death and carried back to the preceding year.
- Unclaimed donations can be carried forward up to five years, and/or combined with the spouse’s giving, to provide maximum tax relief to high income earner.
- Gifts of property enjoy reduced capital gains taxation. Capital gains tax is reduced by 50%.
Does your donation go where you think?
Here is an example of a LEGACY of O. Johnson: who wishes to hand over a moderate part of his estate to his family, one’s of the most valuable assets, while still living. He or she has selected the country in need, for example, Uganda, where all the funds will be directed.
Let us trace the life of a $100,000 Endowment Legacy, while the donor is living:
- The $100,000 Endowment will earn a tax credit of approximately of $30,000 (30% tax bracket) to be deducted from taxes over five to seven years.
- Johnson is automatically appointed director of his own private Endowment Plan: O. Johnson Living Water Micro Finance Fund, which is built into the balance sheet of Living Water Micro Finance Fund. He or she is entitled to an administrative or director’s fee of 15% or $15,000 this year. This money is tagged to support any assigned family member for a scholarship or for travel to the country in need. O. Johnson has a niece who is interested in travel and she wishes to take a course in International Affairs.
(The US Better Business Bureau suggests charities should spend less than 35% on fund raising and administration.)
3. The following year two things can happen:
a) A second $15,000 is withdrawn for another niece for the same reason at 17.5% for administrative fees, or,
b) A Profitable Project is proposed in the selected country of Uganda. (Charities are allowed to earn a profit.) The remaining $85,000 is matched with government funds at the rate of 2/3 of the funding or $127,500 for a total of $212,500: (Some funding support is as high as 3 x to 4 x the initial funding.)
This Profitable Project can continue to earn profits as high as 15%: If that is the case, the legacy will continue to support a $15,000 Director’s Fee every year.
4. Now let us develop a $1,000,000 Legacy: Everything is the same, except the tax rebate is now $300,000 and the director’s fees are now $150,000 in the first year. The government funding has now increased to $1,275,000 for a total project cost of $2,125,000, and the legacy will continue to support a $150,000 Director’s Fee every year.
We are speaking about an important project that will bring both electricity and irrigation to a remote part of Africa or any part of the underdeveloped world that is selected. The 15% Return on Investment happens because we are developing many spin offs from the new HUG electricity and irrigation resources. This revenue earned is not taxable.
Since the Endowment is a charitable fund, a 10% fee/year ($10.000 or $100,000) will be directed to support a Micro Finance Project in the assigned selected country.
A “Diamond” $1,000,000 Donation supports the naming of the Head Office in the capital city of an African country, e.g. O. Johnson Living Water Micro Finance. It includes an explanation of the donor in the form of a large brass plaque in the foyer and outside the building. It also includes a Prayer Request and an acknowledgement in every newspaper and annual report.
A “Gold” $500,000 Donation supports the naming of the office building in a large city of an African country, e.g. O. Johnson Living Water Micro Finance. It includes an explanation of the donor in the form of a large brass plaque in the foyer and outside the building. It also includes a Prayer Request and an acknowledgement in every newspaper and annual report.
A “Silver” $100,000 Donation reserves a prominent place for a plaque inside the foyer of the Head Office in the capital city of an African country. It also includes a Prayer Request and an acknowledgement in every newspaper and annual report.
HUG HYDRO ELECTRICITY We have developed the Proprietary HUG, which can become the power of future technology — the vortex power of water, which increases the velocity of the flow in HUGs by four times.
INNOVATION COMES TO AFRICA We believe that innovation in water distribution, irrigation and damless hydro projects are the solution.
CONGO RIVER HYDRO & IRRIGATION POTENTIAL The World Energy Council says electricity is a bridge to sustainable development and a prerequisite and cornerstone for economic progress, social development, harnessing technological progress and environmental sustainability.
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
Stage 1 Agricultural Mechanization of Africa
Stage 2 Today’s Tall Trees Nursery: Carbon Tax Fund
Stage 3 Micro Finance & Landlord Cooperatives
Stage 4 Irrigation in Remote Areas using kinetic energy from moving water.
Stage 5 Electricity Created in Remote Areas using moving water without the use of a dam.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.