YOUR LEGACY AND MICRO FINANCE:
Our mission is to build a legacy in the world of micro hydro electric and water resource management: by evolving innovative damless hydroelectric and water transfer technology. We create Today’s Tall Tree Nurseries to support Micro Finance for women farmers and their families using the Carbon Tax Fund, a new form of foreign aid. We export Mechanization for a more productive agriculture.
Your Legacy becomes a Living Memorial to your generosity:
Dear God, we thank You for Your unique gift of our planet earth.
Dear God, we ask for Your forgiveness for creating our environmental turmoil that increase poverty.
Dear God, may this Endowment create a new Climate of Change in this country.
Please say a small prayer for me,
“Planned giving, very simply, is gift planning. It is the process of designing charitable gifts so that the donor realizes philanthropic objectives while maximizing tax and other financial benefit
Planned giving means that you may make an immediate and/or a deferred gift.
- You may reduce your taxes now and/or upon your death without taking away from your financial security or the legacy you plan for your heirs.
Why Plan Your Giving
Incentives take the form of a tax credit in the case of individuals, and a reduction in taxable income in the case of corporations.
Key Tax Provisions
- Individuals receive a tax credit for charitable donations approaching 50%.
- Donations may be claimed up to 75% of income while living or 100% in the year of death and carried back to the preceding year.
- Unclaimed donations can be carried forward up to five years, and/or combined with the spouse’s giving, to provide maximum tax relief to high income earner.
- Gifts of property enjoy reduced capital gains taxation. Capital gains tax is reduced by 50%.