Consider the livelihoods of the tens of millions of vulnerable subsistence small-holder farmers around the world. In 20 to 25 years we will get to a point in some places that either it will be too hot, too dry, too wet, or too cold for the crops we are planting and you, which will be incredibly disruptive at best.
Over the last two decades, either early or late on set of rainy seasons, unexpected rainfall, declining rainfall, and extreme day and night temperature are common.
According to The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), 75% of the world’s 1.2 billion poor (defined as consuming less than one purchasing-power adjusted dollar per day) live and work in rural areas. 50% of the developing-country rural population were smallholders (farming 3 ha or less of crop land), and ≈25% were landless. The proportion of smallholders in sub-Saharan Africa was higher at 73%.
Environmental degradation in such tropical dry land areas is widespread, irreversible or appropriately referred to as “desertification”. All this, and other stressors, are seen as contributing to an increased vulnerability to drought, which in turn feeds back in to environmental degradation and conflict. There will be eventual impacts on human development indicators such as health and education.
There is a bright side: increasingly unstable weather in recent years has left many farmers more willing to try new ideas. Many are now open to adapting of using practices like crop diversification, planting date adjustment, soil and water conservation and management, increasing the intensity of input use, integrating crop with livestock and rabbits, and tree planting.
- · Small-holder farmers can shift to irrigated farming in the face of climate variability.
- · Small-holder farmers can hold some wealth in bank accounts, and others use micro finance credit to expand.
- · Small-holder farmers can use for livestock, purchased or lopped from trees in their orchards.
- · Small-holder farmers can engage in as a rational form of insurance against drought.
FOOD AID: EARLY SOLUTIONS NOW
Why in a “world of plenty” are 20 million people face famine?
“The world produces 17% more food per person today than 30 years ago,” Oxfam Canada stated on its website. “But close to a billion people go to sleep hungry every night. All of this could have been predicted. The warning signs were clearly visible.
Politicians are completely overwhelmed by the sheer complexity, size and number of crises in the world at present. We as a species only seems to lurch from crisis to crisis like a drunk.
1. We have received early-warning and alert signs for drought, food security, and armed conflicts. The role of government and NGOs is imperative. Protecting people, plants and wildlife from dangerous climate disruption requires action NOW.
2. Relief-workers are not the long-term solution to the growing crisis. We must concentrate on raising agricultural productivity NOW. We must put in place government-sponsored agricultural and food policies which attract sustainable investments NOW.
3. Only a government free from the hands of corrupt minds, amoral political leaders, and inept civil servants can bring about real and lasting solutions to humanity’s ever-growing problems—including famine. South Sudan is very fertile: it has few people and masses of land space – and if there was no conflict, there would be no famine. There must be peace NOW.
4. Sometimes famine is man-made: only so much humanitarian assistance can be achieved in the absence of meaningful peace and security. Political crises have triggered famines in sub-Saharan Africa since the 1960s, including those in Ethiopia in 1983-85 and Sudan in 1998. Famine deaths were concentrated in Somalia, where the government was weakest.
Aid must be given immediately but it won’t be. The UN estimates that $5.6bn is needed to address urgent needs. Most of that money was needed yesterday. Yet less than 2% is in the financial pipeline.
Money creates a “Too little too late” mindset where people will always dismiss or otherwise ignore the warnings until such time as there is a crisis that they can longer ignore. In other words, they will continue to ignore the problem until they are forced to address it. It is the ‘Pedestrian Crossing Problem”: no matter how hard a community campaigns for a crossing on a dangerous road, a child has to die before the council puts in a crossing.
Much of that support should be delivered in cash. Putting money in the hands of vulnerable people is far more cost-effective than delivering food. This should be in the form of micro finance.
We have heard the belated alarm bell. The costs to provide famine assistance will skyrocket in the future unless we act NOW.
What are we to do?
Resistance for conservatives and fossil fuel interests cause the greatest conflict of our times. Even politicians, who are addicted to carbon tax, waste this tax revenue on their favorite hobbies. Those revenues should be used to absorb CO2, which are causing global warming.
We simply can’t function on fossil fuel use of any proportion without wrecking our climate. The issue is how fast we can stop burning fossil fuels. It’s not that we can’t do anything: it we won’t.
We need committed and courageous leaders at the top. We don’t need meekly voting for the so called “lesser evil”.
We need sufficient money to meet these deniers head on. Where are our so called ‘green’ billionaires?
It has been estimated that 15- 36 GtC could be stored in tropical plantations: that translates into 15 – 36 billion trees, with each tree absorbing on ton of carbon over its lifetime. Obviously that goal is too high, but we can aim to plant 7 billion tropical trees, one for every person on earth.
Aside from saving the planet, Are Tropical Nurseries a Good Investment?
Most of the funds would come from the carbon tax that would be used to match private investments. A $100,000 tree nursery (bare bones: $60,000) will be contracted for a payout in the first 25 years of carbon absorption. Afterwards, this revenue will continue to support the tropical country involved and the landlord’s pension.
A well planned tree nursery can grow geometrically. Tree seeds are supported by adequate fertilizer and water. The fertilizer is supported by the rabbit-fish feature of the tree nursery. The HUG Energy System transfers irrigated water long distances from the rivers.
The grass root support comes from women farmers and their families who are given leased lands and nursery stock. Their children are encouraged to begin raising rabbits themselves. Before the orchard trees become productive, they will farm vegetables on land between the small trees. The Today’s Tall Tree Nursery will be located near a technical school in order to train forestry, nursery, rabbit farming and fish farming.
In the drier Sahel part of Africa, biochar techniques are used to introduce carbon for fertilization in the ground
The tropical countries themselves can benefit from a reasonable tax, since they are supporting this venture with business leaders and agronomists. This becomes a new form of foreign aid for the country.
The politicians who love to line their pockets will not have access to any funding. If a tropical country does not wish to cooperate with anti corruption laws, we will simply concentrate our efforts on countries that do.
The administration for these efforts come from a non-profit company, Living Water MicroFinance Inc.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.