AFRICA TELE-HEALTH AND OUR MISSION:
Our mission is to be the best in the world in micro hydro electric and water resource management: by evolving innovative damless hydroelectric and water transfer technology. We create Today’s Tall Tree Nurseries to support Micro Finance with Tele-health for women farmers and their families using the Carbon Tax Fund, a new form of foreign aid. We export Mechanization into Africa for more productive agriculture.
Living Water Is Corporation and its subsidiary, Living Water MicroFinance Inc. in Canada has partnered with Texas Tele-health Technologies Inc. (USA) and Nsambya Hospital (Uganda) to provide an opportunity for Canadian and American doctors and other health professionals to work with Ugandan doctors and hospitals remotely through the application of Tele-health to train as well as to offer second opinions. This will start as a pilot project run for a 12 month period where Canadian and American doctors would donate time approximately 1 –3 hours per week.
Texas Tele-health Technologies Inc. is a profit driven corporation dedicated to making Africa equal in quality and access of healthcare to the USA and Canada.
- To bring telecommunications technology into the remotest parts of the world to allow experts from around the world the opportunity to educate and help with diagnosis and treatment.
- To educate and train African health care professionals to USA and Canadian standards and hire them to work in designated health facilities throughout Africa and offer them good salaries to prevent them from seeking greener pastures in the developed world.
- To begin an exchange arrangement, once African health care professionals are trained in western standards and for health workers to come and work in the USA and Canada for a period of six months and Canadians and Americans sent to Africa for the same period.
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. are non-profit organization that is committed to humanitarian opportunities to improve quality of life in Africa through agriculture, irrigation system and micro finance.
Five Aims and Objectives:
- To train African health professionals
- To learn 21st century medicine from Canadian and USA perspectives
- To train 3000-5000 health professionals annually in Uganda first
- To train health professionals to the rest of the African continent
- To adopt a global standardized Tele-health software solution
Mode of Achieving Objectives:
Satellite, server technology, wireless, and cellular technology combined with videoconferencing to mentor and teach.
Expectations from Satellite Outposts:
- To provide a location for clinical experience, which will be combined with the curriculum
- To provide secure location for technical equipment
- To provide secure classroom spaces where examinations may be held
Benefits of Satellite Outpost:
- To attract people from the region to come work in a central location
- To attract international aide
- To use advanced digital medical devices and communication
- To provide medical education
- When a country has an outbreak of an infectious disease such as measles or cholera, a good system that can detect it early is essential to help prevent further spread, and save lives and resources.
Key Hindrances to Tele-Health Delivery
- Lack of clarity on Return of Investment (ROI) calculations – Due to unavailability of standardized technologies, it is difficult for organizations to evaluate whether the adoption of Tele-health solutions would be worthwhile from a financial perspective. As a result, the adoption decision is often driven by a philanthropic desire rather than financial considerations.
- Lack of standardized technology platforms – Due to lack of standardized technology platforms and solutions in the marketplace, each organization has to perform due diligence and feasibility assessment of technology solutions independently. This consumes a lot of effort and resources and also poses challenges to large-scale adoption. Lack of proven assessment frameworks and standardized technology platforms, particularly for diagnostic devices, are a major reason for slow adoption of Tele-health solutions.
- Unavailability of a best-practices repository – Most Tele-health organizations seem to be operating in the vertical , with very little or no opportunity for cross-learning and knowledge exchange. As a result, organizations are unable to learn from each others’ experiences resulting in slow growth and adoption.
Key Recommendations to Tele-Health Delivery in Africa
Texas Tele-health Technologies Inc. recommends the following measures to enhance the adoption of Tele-health in Africa:
- Creation of standardized technology platforms – Availability of standardized devices and platforms, particularly for handheld devices, would tremendously increase the reach of healthcare. There can be a lack of support for local health workers , data-gather and local decision-making. Availability of standardized, proven platforms would increase the adoption of Tele-health devices, while reducing adoption costs simultaneously.
- Adoption of the various Tele-health software systems presently in use for African hospitals
- Establishment of best-practices repository and knowledge-exchange platforms Creation of a nationwide best-practices repository would encourage speedier adoption and would also aid in standardization of practices in this field, which will encourage information exchange.
- Enhancements to existing legal frameworks – With increasing adoption of Tele-health systems, decision-making will pass into the hands of village health workers
- Public-private partnerships or Consortiums – There are natural synergies to be harnessed in the field of Tele-health. Public institutions have underutilized infrastructure that can be shared with private providers to alleviate cost constrains. Public institutions, with their large scale and scope, can also aid in creating collaboration opportunities and knowledge-sharing. Private institutions can provide efficient management and state-of-the-art technology solutions to complement the physical infrastructure and reach of public healthcare institutions.
- Installation of an emergency rapid response Tele-health service using African health workers. Contagious disease is a global problem and requires a global response.
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
Agroforestry could help solve Climate Change.
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
Stage 1 Agricultural Mechanization of Africa
Stage 2 Today’s Tall Trees Nursery: Carbon Tax Fund
Stage 3 Micro Finance & Landlord Cooperatives
Stage 4 Irrigation in Remote Areas using kinetic energy from moving water.
Stage 5 Electricity Created in Remote Areas using moving water without the use of a dam.
Here is how we begin our REVOLUTION.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.