CARBON TAX FUND:
Our mission is to be the best in the world in micro hydro electric and water resource management: by evolving innovative damless hydroelectric and water transfer technology. We create Today’s Tall Tree Nurseries to support Micro Finance for women farmers and their families using the Carbon Tax Fund, a new form of foreign aid. We export Mechanization into Africa for more productive agriculture.
Rabbit and Fish Agro-forest
Current efforts to expand finances to meet small holder demand are not sufficient: innovation, progressive partnerships, and smart subsidies have the potential to change the growth of the Africa’s small holder farmers.
THE RABBIT COLONY FARM BUDGET: $110,000 US
- Administrative Building: $60,000
- Materials and construction of 50 cages (1st Group): 5,000 US$
- Materials and construction of 50 cages (2nd Group): 5,000 US$
- Allotment garden with children: 3,000 US$
- Meetings, training and site visits (100 persons): 3,000 US$
- Materials and set-up for tanning of rabbit hides: 4,000 US$
- Documentation, reporting: 5,000 US
- Local coordination: 5,000 US$
- International coordination/travel: 5,000 US$
- Project administration: 5,000 US$
TREE NURSERY: $100,000 US BUDGET:
- Materials and construction: 45,000 US$
- Meetings, training Building: 20,000 US$
- Materials and set-up: 7,000 US$
- Documentation, reporting/ every five years: 14,000 US$
- Local coordination: 3,500 US$
- International coordination/travel: 5,000 US$
- Project administration: 3,500 US$
Today’s Tall Tree Nurseries use Perchigation:
Biochar is the basis of this system:
FACT: The increase in CO2 from roughly 280 parts per million (ppm) prior to the Industrial Revolution to about 392 ppm today is having a dramatic impact on our climate, both warming our climate and altering our weather with more droughts and more very extreme weather events.
Carbon markets is an innovative, market-based solutions to global climate change. These markets allow for the purchase of carbon “credits” by carbon emitters who need to offset their emissions based on a government set “cap”. The emitter could purchase credit(s) from a seller who is taking some action to reduce carbon emissions or sequester carbon.
Right now deforestation is causing 15% of the problem of global warming. The carbon dioxide capture of the trees addresses global warming, so the Carbon Tax Fund will support any forestation because trees are the only part of nature that soaks up unwanted Carbon Dioxide in the world.
Our world must seek to avoid a rise in global average surface temperatures approaching 1.5°C. Anything higher will endanger significant human populations and biodiversity, and is morally wrong.
It is not enough to merely minimize the environmental impact. It is also important to maximize agronomic production. The concept of an Agro-forestry farm allows farmers to support themselves with crops while the trees of an orchard eventually become productive between 3 to 5 years. In the meantime, the women farmers are supported by crops grown in between the orchard trees and rabbit farming. Inter-cropping does not significantly influence tree volume and biomass production. The yields are not significantly affected by the presence of the trees, even at the closest spacing of 4 m × 4 m.
The Community Development Carbon Tax Fund of the World Bank is one type of carbon credit program that is designed to allow farmers to sequester carbon on their land and promote sustainable development for the community.
Here is how we begin OUR REVOLUTION.
Enter the Carbon Tax Fund
500 trees/hectare will yield 50 tons of Carbon from branches and weeds or (50 tons x ⅓) 16.7 tons of CO2 emission absorption: each tree absorbs 65.6 lbs of CO2 /year from its biochar.
On a 1.5 acre farm of 300 trees:
- There will be 10 tons/year of CO2 emission absorption: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $150/year (at the rate of $100/acre).
- The Carbon Tax Fund can support 300 trees for a total cost of $150/year for a period of 25 years plus an initial $450:
- There will be 300 trees with a NPV of $0.50: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $150/year.
- Add $1.00/tree for reporting and auditing for 25 years (that’s a one-off total – not per year): $300 to be monitored by Living Water MicroFinance Inc. for 25 years.
There is a stipulation that all biomass on the 1.5 acre farm will be converted to biochar every year. The calculations for one acre is $100/year for biochar support of 200 trees and $300 initial support for the NPV of 200 trees ($100) and the reporting and auditing over 25 years ($200).
This fund will be made available to other farmers who need support before the orchards become productive after 18 months.The women farmers and their families maintain this agroforest farms by planting vegetable like yam in between the new tree seedlings. The microfinance loan is due after the harvest. The original fruit and nut tree seedlings along with nitrogen fixing trees are supplied by Today’s Tall Tree Nursery.The tree nursery funding will be supported by $300 NPV and Biochar charges/acre. The $80,000 to $100,000 Today’s Tall Tree Nursery will be supported by 267 acres or 106 (133) hectare [0.4-0.5 square miles].
The Funds to Finance Rehabilitation
There are two sources of funds based on two different methods of absorbing carbon emissions: one from biochar in soils and the other from planting of trees.
On one hectare of farm land of 500 trees:
- Land Degradation Neutrality (LDN) Fund for BIOCHAR IN SOILS
LND Fund seeks to mobilize US$2 billion annually; they estimate that the average cost of land rehabilitation is $100- $150/ha. In Africa, five countries have voluntary committed to LND including Algeria, Chad, Ethiopia , Namibia and Senegal.
- 500 trees/hectare will yield 50 tons of Carbon from branches and weeds or (50 tons x ⅓) 16.7 tons of CO2 emission absorption from the production of
- The value of the capture of carbon in the form of Biochar is $250/year at the tax rate of $15/ton. (The LDN Fund offers $150/year based on $10/ton of carbon emissions.)
- The Carbon Tax Fund for TREES: the fund can support 500 trees for a total cost of $200/year for a period of 25 years plus an initial $750:
- There will be 500 trees with a NPV of $0.50/tree: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $200/year.
- Add $1.00/tree for reporting and auditing for 25 years (that’s a one-off total – not per year): $500 to be monitored by Living Water MicroFinance Inc. for 25 years.
This part of the fund will support each 1.5 acre farm that will have access to $150/year n the form of micro finance assistance complements of the Carbon Tax Fund. Each $150 will be recycled nine times for a total of $1,350.
This micro finance will be made available to women farmers and their families who need support before the orchards become productive after 18 months: they will maintain this agroforest farms by planting vegetable like yam in between the new tree seedlings. The micro finance loan will be due after the harvest.
The tree farm is supported by a Today’s Tall Tree Nursery managed by Living Water MicroFinance Inc. in order to reduce the cost of tree seedlings. The fruit and nut tree seedlings along with nitrogen fixing trees are supplied by Today’s Tall Tree Nursery.
The reporting and auditing of trees for 25 years at the rate of $1.00/tree will help finance a Today’s Tall Tree Nursery to service over 100 hectare (beginning with 50,000 tree seedlings). The estimated fixed cost is $80,000. This decentralized system is preferable to the present centralized nurseries that have costly transportation costs for very vulnerable tree seedlings.
This calculation does NOT include income streams from the fruit and nut produce, which are reserved for the women farmers and their families. Irrigation can be added for a remunerative 275% crop improvement at a later date.
There will be a stipulation that all biomass on the 1.5 acre farm will be converted to Biochar every year. Creating Biochar on a farm involves incentives: the women farmer and her family will receive $150 based on the carbon tax rate of $15/ton for a total of 34 tons/year of carbon sequestered.
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. will arrange partnerships with African landlords (who provide a long term lease) for woman farmers and their families.
What should a Community do with its unused land?
- Microforestry enables communities of farm families to accomplish what none could accomplish by working alone. Over ten years, a woman farmer earns over $5,600 from farming trees and crops.
- The Colony Rabbit Farm does the marketing and slaughtering: a two-month-old rabbit for breeding fetches at least 2,500 Ksh. On average 200 kits/month will be traded for 50 adult rabbits from the farm and the families return home with them or sell them to the farm at about 180 Ksh each: 36,000 Ksh
- The nutrient-rich water generated by fish farming is used to fertilize nearby gardens and trees while producing 1,500 kg of fish per year.
- A HUG irrigation/hydroelectricity near flowing water without a dam: Phase 2: 780 Kw for 2000 households
HUG Irrigation and Electricity for Africa’s small communities: introduces an innovative approach to dramatically change growth trajectory.
- Income from Electricity: 5,470,000 Kwh x (0.15 Tariff – 0.033 Cost) = $530,600/year
- HUG Electric Turbine: 30 years Lifetime: 15% Return/year on Investment
AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS A country cannot grow with only a rich class and a poor class! It is acknowledged that many living on US$2 to US$4 a day could easily slip back into poverty.
ALLEVIATING ENERGY POVERTY The poorest fifth of the world pays one-fifth of the world’s lighting bill – but receive only 0.1% of the lighting benefits
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON TAX FUND
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.